Election Officer Jobs in Election Commission of Pakistan.
Election Officer Jobs (BS-17) in Election Commission of Pakistan. Election Commission of Pakistan has announced latest jobs advertisement which contains number of Posts for Election Officer Jobs.
Post : Election Officer
No. of Posts : 59
Place of Posting: Anywhere in Pakistan
Age Requirement: 18 to 30 Years ( +5 years general age relaxation).
Master (2nd Division) OR B.A (Hons) / B.Sc (Hons) / B.Com (Hons) (2nd Division) OR Law Graduate (2nd Division)
OR B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (2nd Division) with two years service experience in any Government Organization.
Description (Complete Details)
- Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
- The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format and photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through P.O Box No.1418 on or before 30th May, 2020.
|Sr #||Job Details||Requirements||Last Date to Apply||Job Details||Apply Now|
|1||Election Officer (BPS-17)|
No. of Posts: 59
|Age: 18 to 30 Years (+5 years general age relaxation)|
Qualifications / Experiences / Skills:
Master (2nd Division)
B.A (Hons) / B.Sc (Hons) / B.Com (Hons) (2nd Division)
Law Graduate (2nd Division)
B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (2nd Division) with two years service experience in any Government Organization.
|13-05-2020||Job Details||Apply Now|
- Applicants who had earlier applied for the post of Election Officer in response to previous advertisement dated, 17th March, 2019 do not need to re-apply.
- Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview
Quota Wise Distribution of Posts.
- Merit = 04
- Punjab = 29 (3 Women 10%) (1 Minority 5%)
- KPK = 07
- Balochistan = 04
- Sindh (U) = 04
- Sindh (R) 07
- FATA = 02
- Gilgit Baltistan = 01
- AJK = 01
Download Application Form.