Ehsaas Scholarship for Undergraduate students is announced by Bahauddin Zakariya University . Last Date to Apply is 10th December,. Applications other than last date will not be considered.
- Download Gazette of Intermediate Classes for All BoardsDownload Gazette of Intermediate Classes for All Boards. Here you can get result gazettes for all BISE Educational boards in Punjab. Every year, we receive exam result gazettes from all boards for all classes, including 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Matric (SSC), and Intermediate. Students who are looking for the most recent as well as older gazette results can now obtain their respective board or class from this page. Simply select the appropriate board from the drop-down menu.
- Download Updated Promotion Examination Policy 2021Download Updated Promotion Examination Policy 2021 amendments. Governor of the Punjab is pleased to Issue the following directions to the Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education tor the conduct of annual examinations and declaration of results of all the examinations, 2021 in the back drop of COVID-19, with immediate effect:
- How Best Games can Enhance Your Data Science SkillsHow Best Games can Enhance Your Data Science Skills. Time, effort, and a comprehensive study of tutorials, books, blogs, videos, courses, and attending classes – ONLINE or OFFLINE – are all required for Data Science Skills. After you’ve done all of this, it’ll be much easier to get into a position where tech companies will offer you a prominent post linked to data filtering or extracting significant patterns in order to make their products more inventive and user-centric. However, we frequently fail to apply the real learnings of Data Science’s fundamental or advanced-level terminology. Is it because you choose the WRONG COURSE or stayed with the bullet points of a video that lasted more than 48 minutes?
1. Students Enrolled in Undergraduate Program at BZU Can apply.
2. Students Enrolled in Self Supporting Evening Program are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Student can apply online by clicking the Ehsaas Scholarship link given at the end.
(i). Submit the duly filled form attested by head of department along with supporting documents to Financial Aid Office room No. 50 Department of Pharmacy BZU, Multan.
(ii). Following Documents are required to be attached with form:
1. Bonafide Certificate attested by Concerned Department.
2. Educational documents from Matric to onwards. GPA/CGPA Result Card or last Semester
3. Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilaqa Tehsildar/Affidavit on Stamp Paper in case of Agriculture/Laborer, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government /Semi Government).
4. Domicile Certificate/ Form-B/ National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother.
5. In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
6. Last Month’s Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
7. Hostel Residence Certificate(if applicable).
8. Picture of House( Front and Inside View)
Last Date to Apply is 10th December.
Incomplete application forms or received after due date will be rejected without any notice or intimation. All the applicants must submit hard copy of application form to Financial Aid Office.
Click the link given below to apply for Scholarship.