Ehsaas Scholarship for Undergraduate students is announced by Bahauddin Zakariya University . Last Date to Apply is 10th December,. Applications other than last date will not be considered.
- SED Teachers Training Session of Basic IT SkillsSED Teachers Training Session of Basic IT SKILL. Government of The Punjab School Education Department South Punjab Secretariat announced notification on the 19th January, 2022 about the ORIENTATION ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILL (BASIC IT SKILL).
- Census Field Staff Appointment For 7th Population and Housing CensusCensus Field Staff Appointment For 7th Population and Housing Census. Government of Punjab Pakistan is going to held 7th Population and Housing Census. In this regard they are going to appoint Census Field Staff Appointment For 7th Population And Housing Census. Details and eligibility criteria for Census Field Staff Appointment For 7th Population And Housing Census is given below.
- Reporting Officer Online ACR Dashboard ManagementReporting Officer Online ACR Dashboard Management. In this Tutorial of Reporting Officer Online ACR Dashboard Management you will learn that how can a Reporting Officer Can manage its Online ACR Dashboard.
1. Students Enrolled in Undergraduate Program at BZU Can apply.
2. Students Enrolled in Self Supporting Evening Program are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Student can apply online by clicking the Ehsaas Scholarship link given at the end.
(i). Submit the duly filled form attested by head of department along with supporting documents to Financial Aid Office room No. 50 Department of Pharmacy BZU, Multan.
(ii). Following Documents are required to be attached with form:
1. Bonafide Certificate attested by Concerned Department.
2. Educational documents from Matric to onwards. GPA/CGPA Result Card or last Semester
3. Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilaqa Tehsildar/Affidavit on Stamp Paper in case of Agriculture/Laborer, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government /Semi Government).
4. Domicile Certificate/ Form-B/ National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother.
5. In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
6. Last Month’s Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
7. Hostel Residence Certificate(if applicable).
8. Picture of House( Front and Inside View)
Last Date to Apply is 10th December.
Incomplete application forms or received after due date will be rejected without any notice or intimation. All the applicants must submit hard copy of application form to Financial Aid Office.
Click the link given below to apply for Scholarship.