Ehsaas Scholarship for Undergraduate students is announced by Bahauddin Zakariya University . Last Date to Apply is 10th December,. Applications other than last date will not be considered.
- CM Punjab Banned Recruitment NotificationCM Punjab Banned Recruitment Notification. Punjab Recruitment Ban 2022. On July 29, 2022, the Chief Minister’s Office of Punjab released the most recent notification on the temporary ban on hiring.
- Pervaiz Elah Chief Minister Punjab NotificationPervaiz Elah Chief Minister Punjab Notification. The most recent statement on the appointment of Mr. Pervaiz Elahi as the new chief minister of Punjab was made on July 26, 2022, by the Government of Punjab’s Services & General Administration Department.
- Karachi University Exams are PostponeKarachi University Exams are postponed because of weather. Massive monsoon rains and associated urban flooding continue to have a significant impact on every facet of life in Karachi, from academic pursuits to air travel. Due to bad weather, Karachi University has cancelled all examinations set to take place on Monday, July 25, in this respect. We’ll make the updated timetable public later.
1. Students Enrolled in Undergraduate Program at BZU Can apply.
2. Students Enrolled in Self Supporting Evening Program are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Student can apply online by clicking the Ehsaas Scholarship link given at the end.
(i). Submit the duly filled form attested by head of department along with supporting documents to Financial Aid Office room No. 50 Department of Pharmacy BZU, Multan.
(ii). Following Documents are required to be attached with form:
1. Bonafide Certificate attested by Concerned Department.
2. Educational documents from Matric to onwards. GPA/CGPA Result Card or last Semester
3. Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilaqa Tehsildar/Affidavit on Stamp Paper in case of Agriculture/Laborer, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government /Semi Government).
4. Domicile Certificate/ Form-B/ National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother.
5. In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
6. Last Month’s Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
7. Hostel Residence Certificate(if applicable).
8. Picture of House( Front and Inside View)
Last Date to Apply is 10th December.
Incomplete application forms or received after due date will be rejected without any notice or intimation. All the applicants must submit hard copy of application form to Financial Aid Office.
Click the link given below to apply for Scholarship.