Ehsaas Scholarship for Undergraduate students is announced by Bahauddin Zakariya University . Last Date to Apply is 10th December,. Applications other than last date will not be considered.
- 38 Brainstorm Blogging Tools to Help You Work Faster38 Brainstorm Blogging Tools. One of the most valuable, most original ways to turn when it comes to finding awesome things to post on social media – the kind of stuff that grabs interest and gets people to press, share, and comment—is your own blog and the content you personally make.
- Top 10 Bloggers Useful Tools for bloggingTop 10 Bloggers Useful Tools for blogging. The best way to communicate with the rest of the planet is to write for a blog. It doesn’t matter whether you’re doing it to share your knowledge or support your business.
- Open Amazon Sellers Account from Pakistan in 5 Easy StepsOpen Amazon Sellers Account from Pakistan in 5 Easy Steps. How to Open Amazon Sellers Account from Pakistan. The most extensive internet online Marketplace Amazon has a massive addressable audience and it has 95 million prime subscribers and 150 million Amazon users globally. If you sign up as a vendor on Amazon, you would get a huge addressable audience.
1. Students Enrolled in Undergraduate Program at BZU Can apply.
2. Students Enrolled in Self Supporting Evening Program are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Student can apply online by clicking the Ehsaas Scholarship link given at the end.
(i). Submit the duly filled form attested by head of department along with supporting documents to Financial Aid Office room No. 50 Department of Pharmacy BZU, Multan.
(ii). Following Documents are required to be attached with form:
1. Bonafide Certificate attested by Concerned Department.
2. Educational documents from Matric to onwards. GPA/CGPA Result Card or last Semester
3. Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilaqa Tehsildar/Affidavit on Stamp Paper in case of Agriculture/Laborer, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government /Semi Government).
4. Domicile Certificate/ Form-B/ National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother.
5. In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
6. Last Month’s Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
7. Hostel Residence Certificate(if applicable).
8. Picture of House( Front and Inside View)
Last Date to Apply is 10th December.
Incomplete application forms or received after due date will be rejected without any notice or intimation. All the applicants must submit hard copy of application form to Financial Aid Office.
Click the link given below to apply for Scholarship.