Ehsaas Needs Based SCHOLARSHIP for students of Undergraduate Program is announced by Bahauddin Zakariya University . Last Date to Apply is 10th December, 2019. Applications other than last date will not be considered.
- PMC Increases Seats for Medical Colleges After Backlash From StudentsPakistan Medical Commission (PMC) has added 240 additional seats for medical institutes in Punjab after facing backlash from the public. As per reports, the PMC has increased 10 percent of existing allocated seats at 13 public colleges and 20 percent in 2 other colleges subject to further inspection. The medical […]
- LHC to Hear a Petition Seeking Ban on TikTok & Other Similar AppsLHC to Hear a Petition Seeking Ban on TikTok & Other Similar Apps. The Lahore High Court (LHC) has overruled the objections of its registrar office over a petition seeking a ban on several social media applications including TikTok, Bigo Live, and Likee. The petition that was filed by Advocate […]
- Punjab minister calls Shafqat Mahmood after students’ protestFederal Minister for Education Shafqat Mahmood speaks during a press conference. Photo: File Punjab Minister for Higher Education Raja Yassir speaks to Shafqat Mahmood on examination policy Both agree that HEC should give clear directions to universities on exam policy It is HEC’s mandate to give policy guidelines to universities, […]
1. Students Enrolled in Undergraduate Program at BZU Can apply.
2. Students Enrolled in Self Supporting Evening Program are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Student can apply online by clicking the Ehsaas Scholarship link given at the end.
(i). Submit the duly filled form attested by head of department along with supporting documents to Financial Aid Office room No. 50 Department of Pharnmacy BZU, Multan.
(ii). Following Documents are required to be attached with form:
1. Bonafide Certificate attested by Concerned Department.
2. Educational documents from Matric to onwards. GPA/CGPA Result Card or last Semester
3. Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilaqa Tehsildar/Affidavit on Stamp Paper in case of Agriculture/Labourer, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Govemment/Semi Government).
4. Domicile Certificate/ Form-B/ National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother.
5. In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
6. Last Month’s Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
7. Hostel Residence Certificate(if applicable).
8. Picture of House( Front and Inside View)
Last Date to Apply is 10th December, 2019.
Incomplete application forms or received after due date will be rejected without any notice orintimation. All the applicants must submit hard copy of application form to Financial Aid Ofice.
Click the link given below to apply for Scholarship.