Ehsaas HEC Scholarship for Undergraduate Students. The Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications. On behalf of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan, meritorious students are invited to apply for the Ehsaas Program. Applications for the Ehsaas HEC Scholarship Program opened. Undergraduate students who intend to continue their education are eligible for the award. This is the ideal time to start preparing your scholarship documents.
The Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2021-2022 encourages students from distant and disadvantaged areas to apply. Check out the material below for more thorough information on the scholarship programme, and apply appropriately. Were you looking for a way to get a scholarship? You’ve arrived to the correct location.
Particulars of Ehsaas HEC Scholarship
The Ehsaas Scholarship begin with a total of 200,000 scholarships available each year, with 50,000 scholarships allocated for females alone. The scholarship program’s goal is to provide financial assistance to deserving students, particularly those who desire to continue their academic pursuits despite financial constraints.
Ehsaas HEC Scholarship Highlights
- Scholarship Country: Pakistan
- Institution: Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship benefits include a tuition discount and a scholarship.
Benefits of Ehsaas HEC Scholarship Program
The following are the benefits of offering the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-2022 to students.
- Applicants who met the admissions standards for specific universities are now enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes at public universities.
- Only students in need of undergraduate degree programmes are eligible for university scholarships.
- Students who have previously won other scholarships or awards are not eligible. Students who participate in self-sustaining, self-supporting, or self-financing evening programmes are disqualified.
Ehsaas HEC scholarship eligibility requirements
Candidates applying for the Undergraduate Ehsaas HEC scholarship 2021 must provide the following documents:
- Copy of CNIC (father, mother, or guardian)
- Applicant’s CNIC / B. Form copy
- Attach a minimal amount of income certificate to the stamp paper if the father works for a daily wage, is a shopkeeper, or has a private employment. / + 50
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father / Guardian, Mother).
- Receipts for expenses paid by the applicant and siblings (if applicable).
- A copy of the rental agreement and a house for rent
- Copies of utility bills from the last six months (electricity, gas, telephone, water) (if appropriate).
- Copies of expense-related papers, such as medical bills (if applicable).
- A view of the house from the street.
- Photo of the applicant in passport size.
How to Apply Scholarship for Undergraduates Program
Are you interested in applying for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship programme for the years 2021-2022? You must complete the following steps in order to apply:
- Applicants should not send their applications to HEC or BISP directly.
- The completed application form, along with the required papers listed above, must be sent to the respective university’s Financial Aid Office.
The deadline to apply online is November 30, 2021.