Educators Jobs in Special Education Department. PPSC has announced latest jobs advertisement No 11. This advertisement contains 22-Posts for EDUCATOR Jobs in Special Education Department. Interested candidates have to apply online.
Applications other than online will not be considered. Details and Description are given below. Last date for application submission is 13 April.
- Election Officer Jobs in Election Commission of Pakistan.
- CRT Corona Relief Tigers of PM Roles and Responsibilities
- Junior Teacher for Blind in Special Education Department
- Teacher for Physically Handicapped in Special Education
- Educators Jobs in Special Education Department
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- M.A Education (2nd Division Or Grade C) Or
- M.Ed. (2nd Division Or Grade C) Or
- M.A Psychology (2nd Division Or Grade C) Or
- Graduate (2nd Division Or Grade C) With B.Ed. (2nd Division Or Grade C) Or
- M.A (Special Education) (2nd Division Or Grade C) Or
- M.Ed (Special Education) (2nd Division Or Grade C) Or
- Graduate (2nd Division Or Grade C) With B.Ed (Special Education) (2nd Division Or Grade C)
Age for Educators Jobs
Male: 21 To 28+5 = 33 Years.
Female: 21 To 28+8=36 Years.
Age And Sex Of The Transgender Will Be Based On The Contents Of Their CNIC.
GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender.
DOMICILE: All Punjab Basis.
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere In Punjab.
Syllabus For Test of Educators Jobs
One Paper MCQ Type Written Test Of 100 Marks And 90 Minutes Duration. Syllabus Is As Under:-
- Special Education Related Questions (20%)
- Education Related Questions (20%)
- Questions Related Psychology (20%)
- General Ability (40%)
- General Ability Includes General Knowledge,
- Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography,
- Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu,
- Everyday Science And Basic Computer Studies.
General Instructions for Educators Jobs
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions / instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects.
The onus / responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important / General Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained / applied for registration in PEC / PNC / PMDC / PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head: “C02101 – ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE – TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.