École Normale Supérieure Scholarships in Spain. Each year The École Normale Supérieure (ENS) holds an international selection to allow the most talented international students, either in Science or Arts and Humanities, to pursue a Masters Degree at the University.
Instituation: École Normale Supérieure
Program: Masters Degree
Timeline: 9th to 12th Dec 2021 – Annual
Course starting from September 2022
Paris, France’s École Normale Supérieure
Field of study
Master’s degree in Science or Arts & Humanities from ENS (or one of ENS’ partner universities).
There are ten positions in the sciences and ten posts in the arts and humanities.
Students from other countries
Scholarship Amount and Duration:
For three years, you will get a monthly stipend of 1,000 Euros and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
- Candidates must be under the age of 26 at the time of application (must not have turned 26)
- Candidates must have never applied to the International Selection previously.
- Neither during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the preceding year, candidates cannot have spent more than 10 months in France.
- Candidates must demonstrate that they completed at least one year of undergraduate studies at a foreign university (outside of France) during the calendar year before the application deadline.
- Candidates must demonstrate that they have completed at least two years of undergraduate study at a foreign university (outside of France) before September 1st of the year after admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS may approve the application of a candidate with a non-standard academic background outside of France.
For Session 2022, the application form and supporting documentation must be submitted online by December 12, 2021 (Sciences) or December 9, 2021 (Arts & Humanities).
To obtain the application form and complete information on how to apply for this scholarship, go to the official website (link provided below).