Download PEC Duties 2020 of all Punjab Teachers for 8th Class Examination. Punjab Examination Commission, PEC annual examination for 8th class is going to start from 04-02-2020.
In this regard School Education department SED has deployed number of teachers for PEC duties of 8th class annual examination 2020.
- SBA Social Science Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys.SBA Social Science Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys. SED – School Education Department of Punjab has changed the methodology for conducting … Read more
- SBA Urdu Paper for Grade 5th with Answer KeysSBA Urdu Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys. SBA English Paper for Grade 5th with Solved Answer Keys. SED – School Education … Read more
- SBA Math Paper for Grade 5th with Answer KeysSBA Math Paper for Grade 5th with Answer Keys. SED – School Education Department of Punjab has changed the methodology for conducting Grade … Read more
Date Sheet Details of PEC 8th class Annual Examination 2020.
|04-02-2020||Tuesday||English||11:00 – 01:45|
|06-02-2020||Thursday||Science||11:00 – 01:45|
|08-02-2020||Saturday||Urdu||11:00 – 01:45|
|10-02-2020||Monday||Mathematics||11:00 – 01:45|
(Ethics for Non-Muslims )
|11:00 – 12:45 11:00 – 01: 45|
|13-02-2020||Thursday||Islamiat (Nazra)||10:00 – 3:30|
Instructions for Students.
Students should reach 30 minutes before exam in examination center.
It is compulsory for students to bring their original roll no slip and get signature by invigilator daily.
Candidates should bring their own writing material with them.
Students should write their roll no. on correct place of roll number.
Do not write your school name anywhere in the paper.
In examination center calculators, mobile phones and any other electronic gadgets are not allowed.
In examination center students are not allowed to wear their school uniform through which they can shoe their identity.
It is mandatory for Students to pass both written and Nazra examination.
All details of Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent and invigilator staff of school education department are given below.
If you want to download complete file for PEC Duties, Click on the link given below.
1. The teacher who fails to join his/her duty, will be treated under PEEDA Act, 2006.
2. If any relative of the staff is appearing in the 8th examination in the same center the he/she may not be allowed to perform duty there.
3. Invigilators are not allowed to use mobile during exam duty