Download PEC Duties 2020 of all Punjab Teachers for 8th Class Examination. Punjab Examination Commission, PEC annual examination for 8th class is going to start from 04-02-2020.
In this regard School Education department SED has deployed number of teachers for PEC duties of 8th class annual examination 2020.
- Download SED Forms and Important Performa.Download SED Forms and Important Performa. Here you will be able to download all important forms and Performa, which are very important in school education department. Similarly you will find different universities degree verification form, change Performa, TA/DA forms.
- SED Promotion-Examinations Policy during COVID-19SED Promotion-Examinations Policy during COVID-19. Pursuant to the declarations made by the Federal Minister for Education following Examination and Promotion policy is hereby notified:
- SED 2017 Educators Regularization Files and NotificationSED 2017 Educators Regularization Files and Notification. School Education department – SED of Punjab is going to regularize the educators of 2017 who have completed their three year of service. Download Important SED 2017 Educators Regularization Files Below.
Date Sheet Details of PEC 8th class Annual Examination 2020.
|04-02-2020||Tuesday||English||11:00 – 01:45|
|06-02-2020||Thursday||Science||11:00 – 01:45|
|08-02-2020||Saturday||Urdu||11:00 – 01:45|
|10-02-2020||Monday||Mathematics||11:00 – 01:45|
(Ethics for Non-Muslims )
|11:00 – 12:45 11:00 – 01: 45|
|13-02-2020||Thursday||Islamiat (Nazra)||10:00 – 3:30|
Instructions for Students.
Students should reach 30 minutes before exam in examination center.
It is compulsory for students to bring their original roll no slip and get signature by invigilator daily.
Candidates should bring their own writing material with them.
Students should write their roll no. on correct place of roll number.
Do not write your school name anywhere in the paper.
In examination center calculators, mobile phones and any other electronic gadgets are not allowed.
In examination center students are not allowed to wear their school uniform through which they can shoe their identity.
It is mandatory for Students to pass both written and Nazra examination.
All details of Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent and invigilator staff of school education department are given below.
If you want to download complete file for PEC Duties, Click on the link given below.
1. The teacher who fails to join his/her duty, will be treated under PEEDA Act, 2006.
2. If any relative of the staff is appearing in the 8th examination in the same center the he/she may not be allowed to perform duty there.
3. Invigilators are not allowed to use mobile during exam duty