CTI Posts or CTI Jobs Application Criteria 2021. How to apply for CTI Jobs 2021 In Colleges of Punjab ? |CTI Jobs Application Criteria 2021?. The Government of Punjab has announced the latest jobs to fulfill the lack of a number of teachers in the colleges of Punjab.
In the latest CTI Posts or CTI Jobs that are announced both males and females Applicant can apply. The Applicant who fulfills the requirements is advised to visit their nearest Colleges for the details of vacant positions from 14-01-2021.
The Applicant with BS and MS degrees are welcomed to apply for the vacancies.
Important Dates for CTI Posts or CTI Jobs 2021
|Applications Submission||14-01-2021 to 15-01-2021|
|Tentative Merit Lists||17-01-2021|
|Objections Removal||18-01-2021 to 19-01-2021|
|Final Merit Lists||20-01-2021|
|Interview Schedule||21-01-2021 to 23-01-2021|
|Successful Candidates List||25-01-2021|
|Final Merit Lists||01-02-2021|
Details Notification for CTI Posts or CTI Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for CTI Posts or CTI Jobs
Name of Post: College Teaching Interns (CTI)
Age Limit: No limit
Job Duration: 04 Months
Salary: Monthly Rs.45, 000/-
For BS Program Colleges:
MS/ M.Phil./ PhD
For all other Colleges:
Master Degree / BS (FYDP) at least 2nd Division in the relevant subject.
Marks Division CTI Posts or CTI Jobs
|Marks for Education Qualification||85|
|Marks for Qualification above Master Degree||05|
|Marks for position holders in Board/University||05|
Terms & Conditions for CTI Posts or CTI Jobs
|1.||Period of Placement||One academic session or until the usual incumbent/contract appointment occurs, whichever is sooner. If a new vacancy arises, or a CTI resigns or is not willing to join, the next candidate in the merit list will have the opportunity to serve as a CTI within the requirements for the remaining time of a contract.|
|2.||Leave||Two casual leaves per month.|
|3.||TA/DA||No TA/DA is admissible.|
|4.||Term of Contract||The selection of CTI is the solely temporary and stop-gap arrangement, which can be terminated by the Selection Committee at any time due to unsatisfactory performance.|
|5.||Transfer||The placement shall be subject and college-specific.|
|6.||Placement through fake/bogus documents||If at any stage, it is discovered that any CTI obtained this placement on the basis of forged/bogus document or through deceit by any means, the placement shall be considered void ab initio. And the CTI shall be liable to refund all amounts received from the Government as a consequence of his/her placement in addition to such other action as may be taken against him/her under the law.|
|7.||Recovery of Loss||The CTI will be liable to the recovery of any pecuniary loss caused to the employer.|
|8.||Joined Period||CTI will have to join duties within 7 days after the issuance of placement otherwise the offer shall stand withdrawn.|
|9.||No Right of Regular Placement||The placement shall not confer any right of regular placement; nor shall such placement be regularized under any circumstances.|
|10.||Experience Certificate||After successful completion of his/her tenure, an Experience Certificate will be issued to the CTIs if he/she meets the other criteria.|
|11.||Formation of Union or Association||CTIs shall have no right to form a Union or Association. If anybody found indulging in other activities, his/her placement shall automatically stand cancelled.|
HEC Formula for Conversion of GPA into Percentage of Marks on the Scale of 5.0
|90 – 100||4.63 – 5.00|
|80 – 89||4.25 – 4.62|
|70 – 79||3.88 – 4.24|
|60 – 69||3.50 – 3.87|
|50 – 59||2.80 – 3.49|
|40 – 49||2.00 – 2.79|
|Below 40||1.00 – 1.99|
HEC Formula for Conversion of GPA into Percentage of Marks on the Scale of 4.0
|90 – 100||3.63 – 4.00|
|80 – 89||3.25 – 3.62|
|70 – 79||2.88 – 3.24|
|60 – 69||2.50 – 2.87|
|50 – 59||1.80 – 2.49|
|40 – 49||1.00 – 1.79|
|Below 40||0.00 – 0.99|
- The Applicant can see the details of posts on the notice board of their nearest college.
- Applicant will process through a walk-in-interview in the selected colleges.
- Applicants will bring their CV and their original documents with them.
- The list of passing Applicant will be posted on the notice board of the college.
- The complaints will be accepted in given specific time.
- The list of selected Applicant will be displayed.
For More Details Please Visit
1. Approved CTI Posts and CTI Colleges Lists of All Districts
2. CTI Jobs Criteria and Qualification in Colleges of Punjab
3. CTI Jobs District Wise Posts and Merit Formula
4. CTI Jobs In Colleges of Punjab How to apply? Criteria?
Latest CTI Jobs Posts Lists Details for District in Punjab.
- Bahawalpur 1 District CTI Jobs
- Bhakkar District CTI Jobs
- Faisalabad District CTI Jobs
- Chaniut District CTI Jobs
- Jhang District CTI Jobs
- Toba Tek Singh District CTI Jobs
- Khanewal District CTI Jobs
- Khushab District CTI Jobs
- Lahore District CTI Jobs
- Mianwali Districts CTI Jobs
- Okara-Sahiwal-Pakpattan District CTI Jobs
- District Rawalpindi 2 CTI Jobs
- Rawalpindi 3 District CTI Jobs
- CTI Rawalpindi 4 District CTI Jobs
- Sargodha District CTI Jobs
- Shekupura-Nankana-Sahib District CTI Jobs
- Sialkot-1 District CTI Jobs
CTI College Lists All Districts 2020
- Bahawalpur_Colleges CTI Jobs Lists
- DG Khan_College CTI Jobs Lists
- Faisalabad_Colleges CTI Posts Lists
- Gujranwala_Division CTI Vacancy Lists
- Lahore_Division_Colleges CTI Vacancy Lists
- Multan_division_Colleges CTI Posts Lists
- Rawalpindi_division_Colleges CTI Posts Lists
- Sahiwal_division_Colleges CTI Jobs Lists
- Sargodha_division_Colleges CTI Lists of vacency
- Khanewal District _Colleges CTI Vacancy Lists
- Bahawalpur District Approved Posts of CTIs (Female)
- Lodhran CTI Seats
- Sialkot CTIs
- MULTAN DISTRICT CTIs
- VEHARI DISTRICT
- Sargodha District Bhakar CTI Approved Posts