CTI Jobs Criteria and Application Procedure for Colleges
CTI Jobs Criteria and Application Procedure for Colleges. The Government of Punjab has announced the latest jobs to fulfill the lack of a number of teachers in the colleges of Punjab. In the latest CTI Jobs that are announced both males and females Applicant can apply.
The Applicant who fulfills the requirements is advised to visit their nearest Colleges for the details of vacant positions on 08-01-2020. The Applicant with BS and MS degrees are welcomed to apply for the vacancies.
Name of Post: College Teaching Interns (CTI)
Age Limit: No limit
Job Duration: 16-January-2020 to 31-May-2020
Salary: Monthly Rs.45, 000/-
For BS Program Colleges:
MS/ M.Phil./ PhD
For all other Colleges:
Master Degree / BS (FYDP) at least 2nd Division in the relevant subject.
|Marks for Education Qualification||85|
|Marks for Qualification above Master Degree||05|
|Marks for position holders in Board/University||05|
1. The Applicant can see the details of posts on the notice board of their nearest college.
2. The Applicant will process through a walk-in-interview on 13-01-2020 in the selected colleges.
3. The Applicant will bring their CV and their original documents with them.
4. The list of passing Applicant will be posted on the notice board of the college on 14-01-2020.
4. The complaints will be accepted on 15-01-2020.
5. The list of selected Applicant will be displayed on 15-01-2020.
- These jobs are available for a limited time.
- These jobs do not confirm a permanent seat in the college.
- However, the CTI College Interns will be provided with a certificate.
Allocation of Seats:
In order to overcome the shortage of teaching staff in the Colleges of Punjab, Competent Authority has decided to hire 400 out of 689, CTIs to be hired during the second round, to meet the pressing needs of the colleges arising during the FY 2019-20 and their allocation as per the following breakup:
- 240 seats of CTIs out of 400 may be allocated to those colleges where either BS-4 programs are being offered or planned to be initiated by Department for upcoming Academic Session.
- 50 seats of CTIs out of 400 may be allocated for Community Colleges being established by the Punjab Higher Education Commission as per their request.
- 110 seats of CTIs out of 400 may be allocated for those colleges where a shortage of faculty is being faced as per the assessment of the Department.
Terms & Conditions for CTI Jobs
|1.||Period of Placement||One academic session or until the usual incumbent/contract appointment occurs, whichever is sooner. If a new vacancy arises, or a CTI resigns or is not willing to join, the next candidate in the merit list will have the opportunity to serve as a CTI within the requirements for the remaining time of a contract.|
|2.||Leave||Two casual leaves per month.|
|3.||TA/DA||No TA/DA is admissible.|
|4.||Term of Contract||The selection of CTI is the solely temporary and stop-gap arrangement, which can be terminated by the Selection Committee at any time due to unsatisfactory performance.|
|5.||Transfer||The placement shall be subject and college-specific.|
|6.||Placement through fake/bogus documents||If at any stage, it is discovered that any CTI obtained this placement on the basis of forged/bogus document or through deceit by any means, the placement shall be considered void ab initio. And the CTI shall be liable to refund all amounts received from the Government as a consequence of his/her placement in addition to such other action as may be taken against him/her under the law.|
|7.||Recovery of Loss||The CTI will be liable to the recovery of any pecuniary loss caused to the employer.|
|8.||Joined Period||CTI will have to join duties within 7 days after the issuance of placement otherwise the offer shall stand withdrawn.|
|9.||No Right of Regular Placement||The placement shall not confer any right of regular placement; nor shall such placement be regularized under any circumstances.|
|10.||Experience Certificate||After successful completion of his/her tenure, an Experience Certificate will be issued to the CTIs if he/she meets the other criteria.|
|11.||Formation of Union or Association||CTIs shall have no right to form a Union or Association. If anybody found indulging in other activities, his/her placement shall automatically stand cancelled.|
HEC Formula for Conversion of GPA into Percentage of Marks on the Scale of 5.0
|90 – 100||4.63 – 5.00|
|80 – 89||4.25 – 4.62|
|70 – 79||3.88 – 4.24|
|60 – 69||3.50 – 3.87|
|50 – 59||2.80 – 3.49|
|40 – 49||2.00 – 2.79|
|Below 40||1.00 – 1.99|
HEC Formula for Conversion of GPA into Percentage of Marks on the Scale of 4.0
|90 – 100||3.63 – 4.00|
|80 – 89||3.25 – 3.62|
|70 – 79||2.88 – 3.24|
|60 – 69||2.50 – 2.87|
|50 – 59||1.80 – 2.49|
|40 – 49||1.00 – 1.79|
|Below 40||0.00 – 0.99|
For further information, check out the below-attached files. Also for the detailed information of eligibility criteria and terms and conditions, check out the official website of Higher Education Department via https://hed.punjab.gov.pk/
Click the button given below to download Advertisement for CTI Jobs 2020.
- Approved CTI Posts and CTI Colleges Lists of All Districts
- CTI Jobs Criteria and Qualification in Colleges of Punjab
- CTI Jobs District Wise Posts and Merit Formula
- CTI Jobs In Colleges of Punjab How to apply? |Criteria?