CRT Corona Relief Tigers of Prime Minister Roles and Responsibilities. Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced to deploy CRT Corona Relief Tigers force for the help of daily wages and those people who’s working is stopped due to lockdown of corona virus.
CRT Corona Relief Tigers is group of volunteers that will help the government to fight problems that arise due to corona virus and help those in need.
• Identification of deserving people in respective locality.
• Rashan Distribution in respective locality
• Transportation & Mobilization of Workers on honorary hired vehicles
• Space provision for storage of goods etc. in respective locality
• Quarantine Center Management in respective locality
• Surveillance of home quarantine in respective locality.
• Social Guide in Hospital / Public Places.
• Data collection of unemployed laborer.
• Track & Trace (Suspect & Report).
• Identification of
• Hoarding, high prices, adulteration.
• Violation of restrictions.
• High handedness of administration
• Public Announcements & Funeral Management
• Enforcement of Lockdown.
• Any other task / assignment assigned by the concerned Govt. authority
• People aged 18 & above.
• Healthy people.
• People who are willing.
• Recognition by the Prime Minister.
• Issuance of certificates by concerned Deputy Commissioner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The services to be provided by the registered volunteer will be considered as a donation towards a greater cause i.e. service to the nation and humanity and under no circumstances any wages, salary or benefits from the government to be expected.
• The services to be provided by the volunteer is considered to be willful not forced.
• The volunteer shall not consider this assignment as an employment.
• The volunteers shall act responsibly and abide by all laws, rules, regulations and conduct enforced by the Government.
• The volunteer if required shall keep the Government’s data confidential.
• The volunteer shall remain standby till any assignment conveyed to him / her.
• The volunteer shall ensure that all the relevant details provided are authentic / correct.
• The volunteer can be assigned any need based task that might be different to the skill mentioned by him / her.
• Once registration is completed, volunteers will be informed through PCP for further proceedings.
• The volunteers will be contacted by the concerned Deputy Commissioner Office.