Complete admission procedure in University Of Sargodha. here you can find complete step by step process to complete admission in UoS.
1. CHECK OUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE
2. WATCH INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Click here for latest result 2019
- You must have a photograph, a mobile phone, copy of your and your father/guardian’s CNIC and copies of all testimonials before start.
- Register at www.admissions.uos.edu.pk using your mobile number.
- Complete online application form and submit.
- Make sure you have provided all required information correctly because you will not be able to edit your application once submitted.
- Once you have submitted the application, you will be able to download the challan form for application processing fee (Rs. 550). Make sure to submit the application processing fee in any branch of HBL before the closing date of admission. The submission of dues shall be acknowledged by email and SMS.
- To apply for more than one program, submit your first application and then create a new application for other program(s). Subsequently, submit dues of application processing fee for each application.
- The successful candidates shall be intimated by SMS, email and website portal (admissions.uos.edu.pk).
- At the time of admission the candidates will be required to submit their original terminal degree/DMC, application form, copies of all academic testimonials, CNIC (applicant + father/guardian) and an affidavit (specimen available on website) on stamp paper of minimum Rs. 50. Start of class in all disciplines will be subject to the class size. All admissions shall be provisional subject to authentication by the relevant department as per prescribed procedure. Separate admission notices will be published for admissions in graduate, undergraudate, Pharm-D and DPT disciplines.
- All postgraduate programs are Morning /Regular.
Fee Structure In University Of Sargodha