BZU Date Sheet For LL.B, 2nd Annual Examination . Bahauddin Zakariya University has announced Date sheet for 2nd annual examination of LL.B part 1,2 and Part 3.
Examination is going to start from 27-06-2019. Timing will be 01:30 PM and for “Friday” timing would be 02:00 PM.
- International Students Scholarship by Maastricht University Holland(UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship programme awards 24 full scholarships of €29,000.00 (including tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend) to highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been accepted to a Master’s programme at UM.
- Excellence Scholarships from Leiden University (LexS)Excellence Scholarships from Leiden University (LexS). Outstanding non-EEA/non-EFTA students enrolled in a full-time master’s degree programme at Leiden University are eligible for the Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS).
- Scholarships from Nottingham Developing SolutionsScholarships from Nottingham Developing Solutions. The Developing Solutions Scholarship Program is for foreign students from Africa, India, or one of the Commonwealth nations who desire to study for a Master’s degree at the University of Nottingham and contribute to their home country’s development.
- Download Gazette of Intermediate Classes for All BoardsDownload Gazette of Intermediate Classes for All Boards. Here you can get result gazettes for all BISE Educational boards in Punjab. Every year, we receive exam result gazettes from all boards for all classes, including 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Matric (SSC), and Intermediate. Students who are looking for the most recent as well as older gazette results can now obtain their respective board or class from this page. Simply select the appropriate board from the drop-down menu.
- Download Updated Promotion Examination Policy 2021Download Updated Promotion Examination Policy 2021 amendments. Governor of the Punjab is pleased to Issue the following directions to the Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education tor the conduct of annual examinations and declaration of results of all the examinations, 2021 in the back drop of COVID-19, with immediate effect: