BOP Jobs 2019 – The Bank of Punjab Career Opportunities. The Bank of Punjab is one of the leading banks of Pakistan with a network of over 600 online branches across the country. Bank of Punjab is an equal opportunity employer.
BOP is looking for high caliber, self-motivated and well-groomed professionals for the following multiple positions across Pakistan (differently abled candidates are encouraged to apply)
- SED E-TRANSFERS 2022 FOR TEACHING STAFF IN SCHOOLS
- CM Punjab Banned Recruitment Notification
- Pervaiz Elah Chief Minister Punjab Notification
- Karachi University Exams are Postpone
- HEC USAT Test for Undergraduate Studies
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Fail in Delivery of Textbooks
Details and Description of BOP Jobs 2019.
1. Remittance Transaction Officers (RTO)
2. Relationship Manager – Liability ( RM-Liability)
3. Cash Officer (C.O)
4. Customers Service Officer (CSO)
1. Age : 28 years as of 29 September, 2019.
2. Education : 16/14 years of education from HEC recognized / Foreign university.
3. Experience :
For RTO Position : Minimum 2 years banking experience is required.
For C.O, CSO, RM-Liability Position : Fresh graduated can apply.
One candidate can only apply against one position. Enterprising fulfilling the above criteria are encouraged to apply online through National Testing Service – NTS by 11th October, 2019.
The Bank selects and appoints staff with appropriate academic qualifications, talent, skills and/or experience through a methodical selection process, free from discriminatory bias and based soundly on the principle of EOE (Equal Opportunity Employment).
Career development programs are designed to prepare employees to meet the challenges of the workplace. All employees have an opportunity to take benefit from such programs which are offered at all levels to meet the specific needs of the staff & organization.
The Bank has well defined Human Resource policies to ensure staff career progression and growth through staff evaluation, job rotation, job enrichment, promotions and succession planning.
The Bank also pursues a compensation philosophy of establishing and maintaining consistency and equity within the organization as well as aligning its overall remuneration packages with the marketplace.
|Download Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Online Application Form:||Click Here|
|Last Date for Application:||!1th October 2019|