Benevolent Fund Amendment in GOP Servant 2019. Punjab Government has made amendments in the Government servants Benevolent Fund in Punjab in 2019.
All Increase Rates and Data is Given below attached Notification.
- CM Punjab Banned Recruitment NotificationCM Punjab Banned Recruitment Notification. Punjab Recruitment Ban 2022. On July 29, 2022, the Chief Minister’s Office of Punjab released the most recent notification on the temporary ban on hiring.
- Pervaiz Elah Chief Minister Punjab NotificationPervaiz Elah Chief Minister Punjab Notification. The most recent statement on the appointment of Mr. Pervaiz Elahi as the new chief minister of Punjab was made on July 26, 2022, by the Government of Punjab’s Services & General Administration Department.
- Karachi University Exams are PostponeKarachi University Exams are postponed because of weather. Massive monsoon rains and associated urban flooding continue to have a significant impact on every facet of life in Karachi, from academic pursuits to air travel. Due to bad weather, Karachi University has cancelled all examinations set to take place on Monday, July 25, in this respect. We’ll make the updated timetable public later.
- HEC USAT Test for Undergraduate StudiesHEC USAT Test for Undergraduate Studies. HEC Admission Test for Undergraduate Studies. For the Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) 2022, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) has issued an invitation for applications. The USAT is a national standardised exam used for undergraduate admissions at colleges across the nation.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Fail in Delivery of TextbooksKhyber Pakhtunkhwa Fail in Delivery of Textbooks. Millions of students’ textbooks aren’t delivered by KP. The Elementary and Secondary Education Department (ESED) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) has failed to provide millions of pupils with free textbooks.