Benevolent Fund Amendment in GOP Servant 2019. Punjab Government has made amendments in the Government servants Benevolent Fund in Punjab in 2019.
All Increase Rates and Data is Given below attached Notification.
- Twitter Will Let Some Users Fact Check TweetsTwitter Will Let Some Customers Truth Test Tweets. Twitter was one of many first social media web sites to introduce fact-checking options to fight misinformation. It is a function that’s normally dealt with by the web site’s algorithms or its personal employees, however Twitter will quickly let some customers fact-check […]
- Curfew-like situation in New Delhi after farmers’ tractor rally violenceCops stroll in the direction of farmers throughout a protest towards farm legal guidelines launched by the federal government, in New Delhi, India, January 26, 2021. -REUTERS One farmer was killed after his tractor overturned whereas 86 others injured throughout Tuesday’s clashes. Ten rounds of talks between farm unions and […]
- Students Protest Against Full Fees Despite Closure of UniversitiesA number of students of a private university in Lahore are protesting against its demand for the payment of full fees despite the closure of the campus throughout the last year. The protest that was held outside the campus in the provincial capital had students demanding a review of the […]
- Over 70% Public Schools & Shrines in Punjab Switch to Solar EnergyOver 70 % of colleges in Punjab have switched to photo voltaic vitality as an alternate supply of electrical energy, as per official sources. The Asian Growth Financial institution (ADB) allotted a sizeable $86 million for the mission, and greater than 10,000 main colleges to date have shifted to the […]
- Bacha Khan University Introduces New Dress Code for Students & TeachersThe Bacha Khan College within the Charsadda district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) has issued a brand new costume code for its college students and school. The College’s Vice-Chancellor (VC), Prof. Dr. Bashir Ahmed, presided over the ninth Educational Council assembly through which he issued directives mandating feminine college students to […]