Belgium Science@Leuven Scholarships for Students. The Science@Leuven Scholarships are for ambitious and bright foreign students who wish to pursue an international master’s degree at the K.U.Leuven’s Faculty of Science.
University: K.U. Leuven Faculty of Science
Program: Masters (MS) Degree
Timeline: 15th February 2022 (annual)
Next course starting from September 2022
Belgium’s Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Level or Study Subjects
International Master’s Program at K.U. Leuven’s Faculty of Science
Students from other countries
Scholarship: University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships
Scholarship Worth, Benefits and Duration
The scholarship might be worth up to 10.000 Euros for a year. The scholarship will always cover the cost of tuition for one year, as well as insurance and basic health care. The amount allotted for living costs is subject to change.
For two-year Master’s programmes, the scholarship will only be extended for the second master’s year if the student has good performance in the first master’s year.
Applicants must satisfy and demonstrate the following criteria.
- If the candidates have not previously studied or worked at the University of Leuven.
- The applicants have a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university that allows them to apply for the master’s programme.
- If the candidates do not have a master’s or doctoral degree.
- If the applicants may demonstrate that they achieved great academic outcomes throughout their previous training.
- Applicants must demonstrate a high level of English proficiency (TOEFL (minimum score 94 internet-based with at least 19 in reading, 18 in hearing, 19 in speaking, and 21 in writing) or IELTS (minimum score 7 overall, whilst at least 6,5 for reading, 6 for listening, 6 for speaking and 6 for writing).
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong desire to pursue a master’s degree at the K.U.Leuven Faculty of Science.
- The applicants are willing to represent the programme as an ambassador.
IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS, DO NOT APPLY.
Apply Online: France Ampère Excellence Scholarships for Students
Applicants must apply for the Master programme of their choosing through the KU Leuven application portal.
When you register on the scholarship’s website, you must attach a screenshot proving that you successfully filed the admissions application.
Only applications received by February 15, 2022 (with the International Office and registered on the scholarship website) will be considered for the scholarship.
To get the application form and comprehensive information on how to apply for this scholarship, read the scholarship application page and go to the official website (link below).
Click here for official website