ASSISTANT PROFESSOR DERMATOLOGY Jobs (BS-18). Punjab Public Service Commission has announced latest jobs advertisement which contains jobs for ASSISTANT PROFESSOR DERMATOLOGY.
Interested candidates have to apply online for the said post. Applications other than online will not be considered. Last date for application submission is 9th March.
SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR DERMATOLOGY
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
i) MBBS or equivalent medical qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and the postgraduate qualification of FCPS / MS / FRCS / MRCP / MD / Diplomat of American Board in the respective speciality or equivalent medical qualification in the respective specialty recognized by PMDC.
ii) MBBS or equivalent medical qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and the postgraduate qualification of FCPS / MS / FRCS / MRCP / MD / Diplomat of American Board (General Surgery / Medicine)
or any other equivalent medical qualification recognized by PMDC with three years practical experience in the respective specialty in a recognized institution after post graduation.
Experience certificate alongwith appointment letter(s) in respect of Contract, Current Charge, Acting Charge and appointment on Adhoc Basis which are issued by the Appointing Authority / Head of Institution / Organization / Department under the rules, shall be accepted.
Male: 25 to 45 + 5 = 50 years
Female: 25 to 45 + 8 = 53 years
Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
All (Male, Female & Transgender).
Any District of the Province of Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING.
Various Medical Universities / Colleges / Hospitals in the Punjab.
General Instructions for Test
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions / instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects.
The onus / responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important / General Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate / NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained / applied for registration in PEC / PNC / PMDC / PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head: “C02101 – ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE – TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.