Here you will find important guess for 9th class annual examination 2019. Important chapter for 9th class. Important chapters for Urdu to English translation in 9th exam. Important units for sentence making for 9th class. Important letters for 0th class. Important stories for 9th English examination.
Important Short Question, Paragraphs, phrases and idioms, Letters, Change of Voice.
- For which ability was the Arab famous?
- As a citizen of Pakistan what are your duties towards your country?
- How was Abdullah bin subpar R.A?
- What was the ideology of Pakistan in view of Quaid-e- Azam?
- Why was a heavy iron hang at the entrance of sultan’s court?
- Why did the nurse ask her self the question was it worthwhile to oppose and fight the decision of senior surgeons?
- What is the role of counseling in preventing drug addiction?
- Who is construction work a cause of noise pollution?
- Why was the Holy Quran sent in Arabic?
- What type of information do media provide?
- What do you think madrasah and hospice was part of the mosque?
- Describe some qualities of nurse in the story?
- What do you understand by the term counseling?
- How is transport is source of noise pollution?
- What was the condition of the mankind before the Holy prophet (SAW)?
- How will you define patriotism?
- How did Hazard Assam R.A console her grandfather?
- What was the Quaid’s concept of our nation?
- Are drug addicts aware of the dangers of drugs?
- Where is Makah situated?
- How was Helen Keller?
- What is the important function that media perform?
- What is an ICU in a hospital?
- What make you feel that author is sad and depressed?
- For which ability were the Arabs famous?
- What makes us stay alert in the wake of foreign invasion?
- Why was Abu Jamal furious?
- What treatment is available at rehabilitation centers for drug victims?
- How is transport a source of noise pollution?
- What is normal function and how is it disrupted?
- Why did the pagan Arabs threaten the Holy prophet (SAW), s uncle?
- What is normal functioning and how it is disrupted?
- Why did the Quaid-e-As am want the oneness of the whole nation?
- What type of land of Arabia?
- What are the two major mean of communication?
- What message do you get from the life of Hazard Assam (R.A)?
- What was the ideology of Pakistan in view of Quaid-e-as am?
- What was the first relegation?
- for which ability the Arabs famous?
- What does love of our country?
- What was Quaid’s concept of our nation?
- What are the qualities of a patriot?
- How do media provide entertainment?
- How does the interior of mosque look?
- What are the causes of drug addiction?
- What do you understand by the phrase “in a fit of fury”?
- Why is the arising of the sun so special for the author?
Part: A Ch: 1 Patriotism means …………….quality.
Part: B Ch: 6 Today Quaid’s……………….discipline.
Part: C Ch: 11 Noise pollution is…………….animals.
Part: B Ch: 4 The preparation…………could be found.
Ch: 7 The mosque……………of the courtyard.
Ch:12 I shall have…………and nature.
Ch:4 During the perilous………..Abu Baker siddique.
Ch:3 There are two means…………..entertainment.
Ch:10 The most important…………with other.
Part: C Ch:1 Arabia is a land……….. Red sea.
Ch:9 It was the beginning………the world.
Part: D Ch:2 Patriotism given………. this value.
Ch:6 The ideology of………….strong resisted.
Part: E Ch:1 “My dear uncle”………….the attempt.
Ch:6 The whole journey……………understands it.
Ch:9 As I stood………….smile at me.
Part: F Ch:1 And the wholly prophet…………domains.
Ch:12 Sometimes………….of appreciation.
- Write a letter to your father requesting him to send you some extra funds for the payment of hostel dues.
- Write a letter to your father asking him about the health of your mother.
- Write a letter to your friend condoling the death of his/her mother.
- Write a letter to your mother who is worried about your health.
- Write a letter to your sister congratulation her on her success in the exams.
- Write a letter to your sister thanking her for a gift.
- Away from
- Fit of fury
- Gave away
- A click away
Change the voice of the following
- They are buying this house.
- Why did she write such a letter?
- He will write a letter.
- We did not hear a sound.
- They have bought a house.
- She bought five videos films.
- Shut the door.
- They are buying this house.
- The mother loves the children.
- They have bought a horse.
- Why is she mending the chair?
- She was teaching the student.
- The dog has not been beaten by her.
- The car runs over an old man.
- We shall have killed the snake.
- They had gained nothing.
- The teacher was helping.
- He took away my book.
- The boy is climbing the wall.
- He praised the boy for his courage
9th English Guess Paper 2019
• Ch#1(1,2,3,6,7) text 1,2,3
• Ch#2(1,2,4)text 1,3
• Ch#3(1,2,3,4) text1,2,4
• Ch#4(2,3,4,7) text1,2
• Ch#6(2,4,5) text 1
• Ch#7(1,3,4,6) text 1,4
• Ch#9(1,2,4,5) text 1
• Ch#10(1,2,4) text 1,4
• Ch#11(1,2,4,5) text1,4,5
• Ch#12(1,3,6)text 3,4
English to Urdu Translation
• Ch#3(there are two, media helps)
• Stopping by woods on a snowy evening
Letter # 1,3,4,5,6,8,10,12,13
• A friend is need is a friend indeed
• Honesty is the best policy
1 to 10 Exercises
Passive voice From Board Grammar Page #167,168 Exercise