Important Questions 9th class Chapter wise. Complete computer science 9th class guess paper. 9th Class Computer Science Guess Annual Examination. Computer science complete guess. Chapter wise important questions computer science 9th class.
1. What is meant by difference Engine?
2. Define FORTRAN?
3. Write the uses of Digital Computer.
4. Describe Mini Computer.
5. How computer can be used in Education?
6. Differentiate between high level and low level languages.
7. What is the idea of modern stored program?
8. Which Technology was used in the secondary Generation Computers?
9. Write some advantages of transistors.
10. Define basic language?
11. Write the note on third generation of Computer.
12. Write two advantages of Transistor.
13. In which computer, the characteristics of Analog and Digital computer exist? Explain
14. Write the purposes of main frame computer.
15. Write two positive effects of internet on society.
16. What is the difference between Digital and analog computer?
17. Define main frame computer? Explain the uses of main frame computer.
18. Discus different types of computers.
19. State the structure of analog computer.
20. Discus different types of computers.
1. Discus different types of computer
2. Define the mainframe computers. Explain the uses of Mainframe computers.
3. Differentiate between high level and low level languages.
4. Write a note on Serial and USB port
5. Write a note on third Generation computers.
1. What is system unit?
2. Define computer components. Explain the components of a computer system in detail.
3. Write a short not on system unit.
4. Explain Arithmetic and logical unit (ALU).
5. Describe the use of parallel ports?
6. Write a note on serial and USB ports.
7. Define ALU.
8. Define electronic data processing.
9. Write the importance of CPU.
1. Define computer components. Explain the components of a computer system in detail.
2. Explain Arithmetic and Logical Unit(ALU)
3. What is the importance of C.P.U
1. What do you know about light pen.
2. What is the use of microphone?
3. Writ the types of plotter in detail.
4. Define the input devices.
5. What is monitor? Differentiate between Monochrome and Color Monitor.
6. Write types of monitors.
7. Explain the use of joy stick.
8. Define the term SVGA.
9. Use the impact of non-impact printers.
10. Differentiate between track ball and Mouse Write a short note of floppy disk.
11. What do you know about mouse?
12. What is meant by input and output unit.
13. Write the different types of printers.
14. Differentiate between serial port and parallel port.
15. How does mouse work.
16. Define video controller.
17. Differentiate between drum plotter and flatbed plotter.
1. Write the types of plotter in detail.
2. What is monitor? Differentiate between Monochrome and color Monitor.
3. Write a differentiate between Track ball and Mouse
4. Write a short note on Floppy Disk
5. What is meant by input and output unit?
6. Write a note on different types of printers.
7. Difference between Drum plotter and flatbed plotter
8. Write note on the types of Monitors.
1. What is the use of Microphone?
2. Why does DRAM use more power?
3. What is meant by High level Formatting?
4. What is the use of floppy disk?
5. State the use of CTRL key?
6. What LSB referred to?
7. Write names of two main categories of Secondary Storage Memory.
8. Write any two purposes of C.D.
9. What is low level formatting?
10. Name different mouse actions?
11. What is meant by Direct Access Storage?
12. What do you know about ROM?
13. What is PROM?
14. What is meant by DROM?
15. Define Formatting.
16. What is meant by seek Time.
17. Describe working of Main Memory.
18. How is data accessed in sequential Access Storage?
19. What is meant by seek time?
20. Explain Cache Memory
1. Describe working of main memory
2. Explain cash memory
1. Define Data
2. How 2’s complements of a binary number are determined?
3. Why do digital computers use Binary Representation?
4. Define EBCDIC.
5. Find 2’s components of 01100110
6. What is the differentiate between Octal and hexadecimal number system.
7. Define number system
8. What is meant by computer cod?
9. Describe the base or Radix of a counting system.
10. Find 2’s Complement of 01100110
11. What is meant by BCD code?
12. Convert (185)10 into hexadecimal number system
13. Convert (150)10 = ( ) 8
14. Explain octal number system
15. What is meant by BCD
16. Convert (38)10 to Binary
17. Define number system . Write down the number of its types.
18. What is mean by 1’s complements of binary number.
19. Find out sum and product of (101)2 and (111)2
20. Convert 97 into binary and octal system
1. Explain “1’s”complement method of representing signal number,
Represent the number of 78 as 8-bit 1’s complement number.
2. What are the main types of Data Used in different computer .
Explain uses of each of the data types.
3. Convert the followings: a) (10111)2 =( ?) 10 b) (3A)16 =(?) 10
4. Explain between data and information with the help of example
5. Solved it 01102 x 10112
6. Calculate 38—29 using 8-bit 2’s compliment method
7. Convert andwer into decimal
1. Define K map
2. What is meant by two Variable Minters?
3. How Boolean function can simplify?
4. What is the difference between Boolean constant and variables?
5. Make the truth table of the function 𝑥.𝑦̅ +𝑥̅.𝑦
6. Define truth table
7. Write tow advantage of Karnaugh map
8. Write two variables of k Map
9. What is Boolean function?
10. Write two advantages of K-Map
11. What is meant by Boolean variables
12. Differentiate between AND operation and OR Operation
13. Make a Truth able of x+y
14. What is operating precedence in Boolean expression?
15. What is the difference between Logical OR and NOT operator.
16. What is the use of truth table.
17. Define Logical NOT operation.
1. Explain AND and OR logical Gates and show their function by using a Truth Table.
2. Simplify Boolean function f(x,y)= x.y + 𝑥̅ .𝑦 𝑏𝑦 𝑘 𝑚𝑎𝑝 𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑑.
3. State and prove Dorgan’s Law
4. Explain the logical gates Or ad AND with the help of Truth Table
5. Draw the picture of AND and OR gates
6. Discuss different logical operators in Boolean algebra
1. Differentiate Command line and user interface
2. Name five external DOS commands.
3. Define software?
4. Enlist the function of operating system
5. What is the meant by DOS files?
6. Write the purpose of R.D command.
7. Define user interface
8. Write four names of internal commands
9. Name five DOS internal command
10. What is batch file?
Long questions | 9th Class Computer Science Guess
1. What is DOS command? Write the names of different parts of DOS commands.
2. Explain internal and external commands
3. What is the internal and external commands
1. Write down steps to show all files in a drive D:\in Dos.
2. Write down steps to set time 5:30 P.M in DOS
3. Write down the steps to copy a folder from D: drive to E: drive
Short Questions | 9th Class Computer Science Guess
1. Identify the work of control panel
2. Differentiate between virus and antivirus program.
3. Write two features of windows.
4. Define multitasking
5. Describe the use of recycle bin
6. What is control panel?
7. Write down the names of Two Antivirus programs?
8. What is folder
9. Define shortcut
10. What is control panel?
11. Define Disk Drive
12. Write the use of taskbar in windows.
13. What is the advantages of using shortcut in windows?
14. Describe Menu
15. What is the difference between copy and xcopy.
1. What is taskbar
2. How does a computer gets virus
3. What is the use of file extension in windows.
1. Write down the steps to change background of Desktop.
2. Write down steps to open control panel.
3. Write down the steps to empty the Recycle Bin
4. Write down the steps for shutting down Windows.
5. Write down the steps of search a file.
6. Write the procedure to change the Desktop Background.
7. How would you shut and restart the windows?
8. Write down the procedure to launch start Menu from program Menu.
9. Write the procedure to copy a file/folder from a floppy disk to other disk.
10. How would you name a file /folder in windows?
11. How would you maximize, minimize, close and restore a file in windows?
12. How would you search a file or folder on your computer?
13. Write down the steps to create and rename a file I n windows.
14. Write down the steps to copy files or folder in windows.
15. Write down the steps to save files and exit from window.
16. Write the steps to change the time and date in windows
17. Write steps to make a file and change the name of file in windows
18. Write the steps to copy file and folder with the help of file menu
19. Write the step to delete file or folder in windows.