PPSC Jobs 300+ Latest Jobs has announced Advertisement No. 31/2019. Deadline for this advertisement is 02 October 2019. Candidates has to apply online for the said advertisement. Applications other than online may not be considered.
Details of PPSC Latest Jobs Advertisement 31-2019
- Download Gazette of Intermediate Classes for All BoardsDownload Gazette of Intermediate Classes for All Boards. Here you can get result gazettes for all BISE Educational boards in Punjab. Every year, we receive exam result gazettes from all boards for all classes, including 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Matric (SSC), and Intermediate. Students who are looking for the most recent as well as older gazette results can now obtain their respective board or class from this page. Simply select the appropriate board from the drop-down menu.
- Download Updated Promotion Examination Policy 2021Download Updated Promotion Examination Policy 2021 amendments. Governor of the Punjab is pleased to Issue the following directions to the Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education tor the conduct of annual examinations and declaration of results of all the examinations, 2021 in the back drop of COVID-19, with immediate effect:
- How Best Games can Enhance Your Data Science SkillsHow Best Games can Enhance Your Data Science Skills. Time, effort, and a comprehensive study of tutorials, books, blogs, videos, courses, and attending classes – ONLINE or OFFLINE – are all required for Data Science Skills. After you’ve done all of this, it’ll be much easier to get into a position where tech companies will offer you a prominent post linked to data filtering or extracting significant patterns in order to make their products more inventive and user-centric. However, we frequently fail to apply the real learnings of Data Science’s fundamental or advanced-level terminology. Is it because you choose the WRONG COURSE or stayed with the bullet points of a video that lasted more than 48 minutes?
- Download Advanced Data Analytics Using Python – pdf Notess with Deep Learning, Machine Learning and NLP Using Python. Advanced analytics is the autonomous or semi-autonomous analysis of data or material utilising advanced techniques and tools that are generally beyond those used in standard business intelligence (BI) to uncover deeper insights, make forecasts, or create recommendations. Data/text mining, machine learning, pattern matching, forecasting, visualisation, semantic analysis, sentiment analysis, network and cluster analysis, multivariate statistics, graph analysis, simulation, complex event processing, and neural networks are examples of advanced analytic approaches.
- The Donald A. Wehrung Foreign Student AwardA. Wehrung Foreign Student Award honors excellent international undergraduate students from impoverished or war-torn countries who have excelled academically despite adversity and would otherwise be unable to attend university without financial aid.
- University of Oxford Scholarship by Clarendon FundUniversity of Oxford Scholarship by Clarendon Fund. The Clarendon Fund is a large graduate scholarship programme at Oxford that awards about 140 new scholarships each year. Clarendon Scholarships are granted at the graduate level at the University of Oxford based on academic achievement and promise in all degree-bearing disciplines.
1. (BS-18) CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) / DEPUTY CHIEF OFFICER / MUNICIPAL OFFICER (REGULATIONS) / DMO (REGULATIONS) / DISTRICT OFFICER (MR) /DIRECTORS, PLGB (13-POSTS)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE for PPSC Jobs 300+
MBA, MPA or Master in Public Policy (first division) from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission having five years experience in a public sector organization.
Only Administrative Experience after prescribed qualification shall be considered.
2. (BS-17) CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) / MUNICIPAL OFFICER (REGULATIONS) / DMO (REGULATIONS) / DISTRICT OFFICER (MUNICIPAL REGULATIONS)/ ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS / ASSISTANT DIRECTORS, PLGB (102 Posts)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
MBA, MPA or Masters in Public Policy (first division) from a University recognized by the HEC
3. (BS-16) MUNICIPAL OFFICER (FINANCE) (29-Posts)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
M.Com or MBA (Finance) (first division) from a University recognized by the HEC
4. (BS-18) MUNICIPAL OFFICER (FINANCE) / DMO (FINANCE) / DISTRICT OFFICER (FINANCE) / DIRECTOR, PLGB (04-POSTS)
5. (BS-17) MUNICIPAL OFFICER (FINANCE) / DMO (FINANCE) / AMO / ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, PLGB (38-Posts)
6. (BS-18) DISTRICT OFFICER (ARCHITECTURE)/ MUNICIPAL OFFICER (ARCHITECTURE)/ DMO (ARCHITECTURE)/ DIRECTOR (ARCHITECTURE) PLGB (06-Posts)
7. (BS-17) DISTRICT OFFICER (ARCHITECTURE) / MUNICIPAL OFFICER (ARCHITECTURE) / DMO (ARCHITECTURE) / AMO (ARCHITECTURE)
8. (BS-18) DISTRICT OFFICER (PLANNING) / MUNICIPAL OFFICER (PLANNING) / DMO (PLANNING) / DIRECTOR (TOWN PLANNING) PLGB
9. (BS-17) MUNICIPAL OFFICER (INFRASTRUCTURE) / (SERVICES) / DMO (INFRA) / AMO / ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (I&S) / ASSISTANT ENGINEER (BUILDING), PLGB
10. (BS-18) DISTRICT OFFICER (I&S) / MUNICIPAL OFFICER (INFRASTRUCTURE) / (SERVICES) / DMO (INFRA) / DIRECTOR SWM / DIRECTORS (I&S) PLGB.