2017 Educators Regularization orders 2020. ESEs as PST Regularization Appointed in Year 2017. Educators Regularization orders for 2017. ESE Regularization / Appointment as Primary School Teacher Year 201 in SED Punjab.
Government of Punjab School Education Department regularized the contract Educators/ Teachers as PST or Primary School Teacher.
In this regard School Education Department SED is declared the list of educators appointed in 2017 as regular PST or Primary School Teacher. List of all educator who are regularized is given below.
Details of 2017 Educators Regularization orders 2020
The educators of ESE(Sci – Math)/ ESE(Arts) appointed on contract basis for a period of five years who have served continuously three years service on contract basis having satisfactory performance and no inquiry during their contract period.
They are hereby regularized with the date as mentioned against each of their name against regular vacancies / posts, a meeting is held in the office of undersigned. The following members participated in the meeting.
The undersigned briefed all the members who participated in meeting about notification. The members of scrutiny committee thoroughly checked the record according to the following check list mentioned in notification.
Particulars for 2017 Educators Regularization orders 2020
1. Name of the contract employee
2. Father’s name
3. CNIC No
4. Domicile Certificate
5. Appointment order (must be verified by Appointing Authority)
6. Joining report (must be verified by Appointing Authority).
7. Transfer order if any (must be verified by CEO(DEA) concerned.
8. No Enquiry under PEEDA Act 2006 certificate.
9. PERs for the last 04 years (Results for The last 04 years must be reflected)
10. Degrees verification certificate on the basis of which the candidate got employment.
11. No punishment Certificate
12. No demand, No Enquiry, No Audit Para Certificates
13. Satisfactory performance certificate
After checking the aforesaid record the above details educators already appointed on contract basis are hereby appointed as PST in BPS 14.